11.20 Outdoor Teaching Of The Foods Factory






The preschool of my children always has an outdoor teaching in every semester. Today is the outdoor teaching day. We went to the I-Mei foods factory and both of my children were very happy. We arrived around 9:25 AM, the teachers of preschool got the students together and led them to dance first. Then the guide of the foods factory introduced this factory's history and then took us to the DIY classroom. My son was looking forward to this DIY class because he could make cookie and decorate a cake by himself. Before starting the DIY class, the guide showed how to make the cookies and decorate a cake. Then we started to make our cookies and decorate our cakes. It was a little bit difficult for my kids to decorate a cake, but they had a lot of fun. Taking my children to join this outdoor teaching was worthful.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

INSTAGRAM FEED

@soratemplates